Have you noticed there has been a lot of news lately about a decline in foreclosures. Sunday, November 18, 2012 noted foreclosures have declined 35% from last year. RealtyTrac, Inc. reported there were 577 foreclosures filed in the Tulsa area in October. Other good news in the housing industry includes a statement made on October 25th from the Commerce Department which said new home sales rose nationally at a rate of 5.7% in September. Meanwhile in the Tulsa market, the Homebuilder’s Association of Greater Tulsa stated there were 177 home starts last month. That number is almost 25% ahead of October 2011. From January to October there have been 1,933 new home starts which is 30% ahead of the same period in 2011. Can increases in house prices be far behind? On November 7th, the company CoreLogic that home prices increased 5% in September comparing that to the previous year. This was the largest year-to-year increase since July 2006.
Leave a Reply
Calculator - Can you afford this house?
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
- Oklahoma Odessey
- Oklahoma Schools Ratings
- START HERE
- Current Market Trends
- Property Search Page
- Buy Using Lease to Own
- My Real Estate Cybertips – Learn Some Tech Here
- Why Stay in Debt?
- Choose Wayne as Your Tulsa Realtor
- Contact Wayne by Email
- Free Home Finder Service
- Home Buyers Start Here
- Home Sellers Start Here
- The Perfect Match System for Tulsa Real Estate
- Investors and Home Sellers Safest Lease to Purchase Plan
- Your Luxury Home Realtor, Wayne Barnes
- Free Report for Senior Home Owners
- HUD Information You Can Use
- How I Work
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Homestead Exemption – Tulsa County
- Seniors Daily Benefits
- Tulsa County Property Taxes
- A Proven Way To Sell Your House
- Posts & Info
- Helping Others – Free or Low Cost Ways To Help.
- What is the Realtor® Designation?
- Recommended Businesses/Service Directory
- Manage Subscriptions
- Terms & Conditions