With interest rates as low as they have ever been, there are investors who have decided that real estate is a better vehicle for their money than the stock market. If you invest in Wall Street, you have seen the wide fluctuations in stock values. Are you aware that as an investor you can purchase real estate with as little as 20% down? The key here is leverage. You can control a million dollar portfolio of real estate with as little as $200,000. Are you running the numbers yet? When you have finished your calculations, call me and let’s work on a plan.
Leave a Reply
Calculator - Can you afford this house?
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
- Oklahoma Odessey
- Oklahoma Schools Ratings
- START HERE
- Current Market Trends
- Property Search Page
- Buy Using Lease to Own
- My Real Estate Cybertips – Learn Some Tech Here
- Why Stay in Debt?
- Choose Wayne as Your Tulsa Realtor
- Contact Wayne by Email
- Free Home Finder Service
- Home Buyers Start Here
- Home Sellers Start Here
- The Perfect Match System for Tulsa Real Estate
- Investors and Home Sellers Safest Lease to Purchase Plan
- Your Luxury Home Realtor, Wayne Barnes
- Free Report for Senior Home Owners
- HUD Information You Can Use
- How I Work
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Homestead Exemption – Tulsa County
- Seniors Daily Benefits
- Tulsa County Property Taxes
- A Proven Way To Sell Your House
- Posts & Info
- Helping Others – Free or Low Cost Ways To Help.
- What is the Realtor® Designation?
- Recommended Businesses/Service Directory
- Manage Subscriptions
- Terms & Conditions