For the First Time Home Buyer
There seems to be a week for everything these days, but very few of them prove to be valuable for more than just a week. So we at Coldwell Banker Real Estate thought it was about time someone did something about it specifically when it comes to real estate. With 30% of home buyers in 2013 being first time home buyers, according to the National Association of Realtors, we’re dedicating an entire week of content on the Coldwell Banker Blue Matter blog and our Twitter and Facebook pages to sharing tips, explaining terminology, and guiding first time home buyers through the real estate process. We’ll be sharing insights from our amazing Coldwell Banker network of agents and brokers across the globe as well as sharing real life experiences from first time buyers who are currently going through the home buying process for the first time. Here’s just a quick sample of some of the content we’ll be unveiling:
- 8 Tips for Finding Your First Home
- Confessions of a First Time Home Buyer – Taking the Leap
- Common Closing Costs for Buyers
- Real Estate 101: What does it mean to be pre-approved?
- Real Estate 101: The Importance of Interest Rates
- 9 Questions to Ask Your Home Inspector
- And about 15 more posts!