[easyazon_image add_to_cart=”yes” align=”left” asin=”B009DYCTY4″ cloaking=”yes” height=”104″ localization=”yes” locale=”US” nofollow=”yes” new_window=”yes” src=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ymaZrIEwL._SL110_.jpg” popups=”yes” tag=”come2ok-20″ width=”110″]PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle[/easyazon_image]
[easyazon_link asin=”B009DYCTY4″ locale=”US” new_window=”yes” tag=”come2ok-20″ add_to_cart=”yes” cloaking=”yes” localization=”yes” nofollow=”yes” popups=”yes”]PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle[/easyazon_link]
While many of us don’t do the Black Friday shopping it is nice to know that as we prepare the meal if we need something there will be some stores such as Kmart, Walmart, Dollar General, Family Dollar which will be open early. (See list below to confirm)
DOLLAR TREE will be open at 8am but will close at 4pm if you need foil pans or paper dinner napkins and such.
You might want to make your shopping map including the times and locations of the stores you plan to visit.
CHRISTMAS SEASON 2013 KICKOFF
- Best Buy Stores: Open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving (six hours earlier than last year’s midnight opening.) until 10 p.m. on Friday.
- Belk — all stores open by 8pm on Thursday, November 28. See the Belk leaked ad scan here.
- CVS — Traditionally open regular hours on Thanksgiving, and the Black Friday freebies are usually also available beginning that day. Pharmacies may be closed for some of the day, however.
- Dollar General 7 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day and continue throughout the weekend. Go here to see sales
- Dollar Tree 8am to 4pm at the one on 71st between Memorial and Mingo in Tulsa (Check with the ones in your area.)
- Family Dollar starts at 8 am! http://www.theblackfriday.com/family-dollar-blackfriday.shtml
- J.C. Penney: Open at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving (, although the annual freebie giveaway doesn’t go live until 4am.) They will remain open for 25 hours, until 9 p.m. on Friday.
- Kohl’s : Open at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving until midnight on Saturday. (52 hours straight!)
- Macy’s: Open at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving until about 10 p.m. on Friday at most stores, although the leaked Macy’s Black Friday ad also has coupons good on Saturday, November 30 as well.
- Sears: Open at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving until 10 p.m. on Friday.
- Kmart: Open at 6 a.m. on Thanksgiving until 11 p.m. on Friday which is 41 hours!! The chain is bragging they will have 41 straight hours of deals for bargain hunting holiday shoppers.
- Staples: Open at 8 p.m. until midnight. Reopen at 6 a.m. until 9 p.m. on Friday.
- Starbucks — Historically, non-mall stores are open all or partial hours on Thanksgiving Day, then close for a few hours before they start brewing coffee for caffeine-deprived shoppers on Black Friday. Look for some stores to stay open around the clock, though, especially if they’re in open-air shopping centers.
- Target: Open at 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving until 11 p.m. on Friday. (Target will also be offering hundreds of deals online on Thanksgiving morning that will include almost all deals that will be available in the store. In addition, the discounter said it will feature 15 online-only daily discounts for two weeks beginning Sunday, Nov. 24.)
- The Gap, which operates Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic, is opening half of its stores on Thanksgiving morning.
- Toys R Us: Open at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving until 10 p.m. on Friday with some ‘Black Friday’ doorbusters only being offered until 9pm Thanksgiving night. To add to the date & time confusion, Rewards members can shop select Black Friday deals as early as Wednesday, November 27. See the leaked ad scan here.
- Wal-Mart: Open 24 hours at most stores, although we haven’t yet heard what time the Black Friday doorbusters will go live for 2013..
- Walgreens The Walgreens Black Friday 2013 ad leaked, and it shows that most locations will be open on Thanksgiving Day with up to 50 percent off toys.
Black Friday freebies and deals go live at 12:01 am on Thanksgiving.