There was a recent segment on the Today Show highlighting a new book titled “How to Make a Fortune” by Ron Insana. I believe the video of this segment might be helpful for you in your marketing. To see what I mean, take a quick peak below. Note the video takes a few seconds toinvestment property. You will never again see the combination of tax credits and low interest rates. What will you be saying to yourself when this opportunity is gone? And it will be gone, I assure you!! I want to remind you the tax credit expires in April. If you have a house to sell, your tax credit would be $6,500 when you buy your new home. Contact me now so we can put your house on the market for other buyers wanting to take advantage of the tax credit. The tax credit for those who haven’t owned a home in the last three years is $8,000. Are you going to take advantage of this free money?
Leave a Reply
Calculator - Can you afford this house?
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
- Oklahoma Odessey
- Oklahoma Schools Ratings
- START HERE
- Current Market Trends
- Property Search Page
- Buy Using Lease to Own
- My Real Estate Cybertips – Learn Some Tech Here
- Why Stay in Debt?
- Choose Wayne as Your Tulsa Realtor
- Contact Wayne by Email
- Free Home Finder Service
- Home Buyers Start Here
- Home Sellers Start Here
- The Perfect Match System for Tulsa Real Estate
- Investors and Home Sellers Safest Lease to Purchase Plan
- Your Luxury Home Realtor, Wayne Barnes
- Free Report for Senior Home Owners
- HUD Information You Can Use
- How I Work
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Homestead Exemption – Tulsa County
- Seniors Daily Benefits
- Tulsa County Property Taxes
- A Proven Way To Sell Your House
- Posts & Info
- Helping Others – Free or Low Cost Ways To Help.
- What is the Realtor® Designation?
- Recommended Businesses/Service Directory
- Manage Subscriptions
- Terms & Conditions