THIS NEW SOFTWARE OFFERS YOU THE BEST WAY TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY AT NO CHARGE AND THERE ARE NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
and get that home of your own.
Mint.com has an app for your iPhone. You can even follow Mint.com on Twitter and Facebook!!
Privacy and Security / How Mint Keeps You Safe
You register anonymously.We don’t need your name or any personally identifiable info.
We provide bank-level security for your data.Mint.com uses 128-bit SSL encryption, 24/7 physical security, and much more.
You cannot move money.Mint.com is a read-only service, no transfers are possible— in or out.
Our alerts can increase your financial security.We notify you of possible fraudulent transactions on all accounts.
- You register anonymously— we don’t need your name or any personally identifiable info.
- All you need to use Mint.com is a valid email address, password and zip code. We don’t need your name or any personally identifiable info.
- We ask for your online banking user name and passwords so that we can connect securely to your financial institutions
- Your online banking credentials are stored with these institutions so that Mint.com can automatically update your transactions— saving you from updating, syncing or uploading financial information manually.
- Mint provides bank-level data security for the transaction information we store.
- Mint.com uses 128-bit SSL encryption, the industry standard for data protection, to ensure that all communications are secure.
- We store transaction information in a secure facility, on our own servers, protected by 24/7 security guards and biometric scanners.
- All our employees pass financial and criminal background checks as a condition of employment.
- Mint.com has received the VeriSign security seal and is tested daily by Hackersafe.
- Our privacy protection standards are certified by TRUSTe.
- Our anti-phishing protection is provided by RSA Security, Inc.
- You cannot move money with Mint.
- Mint.com offers valuable insights and analytic tools to help you better understand your money…but Mint.com is a “read only” service. Meaning: you can view and organize your money with Mint.com, but you cannot move money between—or out of—your bank, credit union or credit card accounts.
- Mint alerts can increase your financial security.
- Mint.com provides 24/7 protection through proactive email and text alerts to to notify you about any large purchases or unusual charges in your accounts. We let you know what’s happening and when, so you’ll be able to react quickly to recover your personal finances, credit score and identity and avoid any potential damage.