Bounce This Along
This is great timing for helpful information at the beginning of the warmer weather.
The US Postal Service seems to have given the mail carriers some excellent advice — put a sheet of Bounce in their uniform pockets to keep yellow jackets away.
You may find that advice useful when playing baseball or soccer – or when working outside too!
1 ֊ – All this time you’ve just been putting Bounce in the dryer! It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them. It also repels mice
2. – Put Bounce around foundation areas, or in trailers, or cars that are parked for a time. It will keep mice from getting in.
3. – It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don’t get opened too often.
4. – It repels mosquitoes! Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.
5. – Eliminate static electricity from your television (or computer) screen
6. – Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.
7. – Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.
8. – To freshen the air in your home – Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in the closet.
9. – Put a Bounce sheet in the vacuum cleaner bag area.
10. – Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded needle through a sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.
11. – Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of bounce inside
empty luggage before storing.
12. – To freshen the air in your car – Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
13. – Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill the pan with water, let it sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan.
14. – Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
15. – Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the loose hairs. (This is probably less expensive that the product on the commercial with the black cats and white sofa.)
16. – Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
17. – Wipe up sawdust after using the drill or sand paper. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
18. – Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
19. – Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
20 – Golfers put a Bounce sheet! In their back pocket to keep the bees away.
21 – Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them. It will help keep them smelling more fresh.