- Senior Real Estate Specialist
- Real Estate Cyberspace Society
- Graduate of Real Estate Boot Camp
- Property Marketing Expert
Wayne is committed to combining practical experience with ongoing education. He has completed the training required to become a fully licensed real estate Broker in the state of Oklahoma and, as stated above, has also earned the advanced designations of SRES and RECS. Wayne approaches his career as a real estate professional with much energy, enthusiasm, and commitment. He is here to be at your service in the Tulsa area.
- Current and Ongoing Real Estate Training
- A Reputation of Listening to Clients
- Years of Real Estate Experience – Since 1990.
- Thorough “Needs Analysis” for Buyers and for Sellers
- Professional, Full Time Dedication
Wayne is approved to work with our military personnel through accreditation with USAA, a relocation and military family network.You Deserve To Work With The Best
When you sit with me, you will quickly learn I know how to actually listen to you. I understand the importance of listening.
Life is a race! And we all have to keep up the pace. When you are looking at buying or selling a home in Tulsa, Oklahoma, your Realtor should be prepared to go the distance for you and your needs. You need a professional who is well-trained and ready to handle any obstacle!
Whether buying or selling a home, my goal is to provide a special sense of how home sales should be handled. I will be sincerely at your service during your Real Estate transaction!Call Wayne at 918-645-1470 or by email or [contact-form-7 id=”1875″ title=”Contact form 1″]
- To provide excellent real estate services through state of the art educational skills and marketing techniques …
- To be an involved and committed member of the Northeastern Oklahoma Real Estate Community …
- To make a difference by serving people.
Serving the Greater Tulsa area:For the Real Estate Buyer: Relocation certified — Thorough knowledge and understanding of buyers needs and concerns. For the Real Estate Seller: Familiar with market conditions. Ask for your Maximum Home Value Audit.
Why Wayne Barnes?“I believe in Excellence. In order to achieve excellence in my profession, I continually attend courses and seminars to enhance my knowledge for the benefit of my buyers and sellers.” “I believe in serving my profession and my peers. I have served on numerous committees at the Greater Tulsa Association of Realtors. I believe I make a difference in increasing the quality of service offered to those needing a Realtor’s services.” “I believe in putting back into my community, by giving back some of the bounty with which God has blessed me.” You Deserve to Work with the Best! You deserve:
- a Residential Specialist dedicated to superior service for your buying and selling needs.
- an educated professional with a proven desire to continue at higher levels.
- a respected, full-time REALTOR who is up-to-date on the latest techniques and trends affecting the residential real estate industry.
- a residential sales expert who knows the market, who is experienced in qualifying buyers, and who is knowledgeable concerning the latest financing information.
When you are buying or selling your property, or looking for answers to your real estate questions, contact an expert, contact;Wayne Barnes 918-645-1470 Broker Associate with Coldwell Banker Select 8990 S Sheridan Tulsa, OK 74133 Fax – 918-388-8560 My Commitment to Service: As your Real Estate Specialist I’m committed to giving you the full benefit of my professional skills. Whether you’re buying or selling a home my one purpose is to assure that you have access to the best available programs, the most complete information and the finest possible service I can deliver. Some of my exclusive Real Estate services include:
- Buyer Protection Plan
- Seller Protection Plan
- Broadest Market Exposure
- Relocation Assistance
- National Multiple Listing Service
- Technical Assistance
- Financial Alternative
- Aggressive Marketing & National Advertising
|Awarded Top 10% in the Nation for Consumer Satisfaction by the Internet Consumer Group|