Helping You Find Your Home/Buy Your Home:
House Hunting Guide
Helping You Find Your Home
These are the things I will do for you:
1. I will supply you with your own copy of the Home Finder Manual
2. I will help you search out the very best mortgage and interest rate available
3. I will search the Tulsa Area Multiple Listing Service for all homes listed by all real estate companies in your price range, that match your requirements
4. I will inform you by e-mail about all the brand new listings as soon as they come on the market.
5. I will highlight any new listings that offer exceptional value, ie. price, location etc.
6. I will arrange private viewings for any and all homes you want to see inside
7. I will never make you feel pressured or obligated to buy a particular home… you will tell me when we find the right one
Helping You Buy Your Home
1. I will analyze the price of the home
2. I will provide you with a comparative market analysis (what other similar homes are selling for)
3. I will help you determine if the asking price is reasonable
4. I will help you select a starting or offering price to give you the best negotiating position and strategy
5. I will prepare an offer with your terms, special requests and possession date
6. I will present the offer and work with you in the negotiations to purchase
7. I will advise you on appliances and other extras to include
8. I will, at your request, end negotiations if you feel we are not being dealt with honestly and fairly
9. If we successfully negotiate a price and terms that are acceptable to you, I will help you arrange a professional home inspection and complete any financing details
10. I will, prepare and finalize all paperwork for closing
11. I will, supply you with legal and insurance information
12. I will, follow-up to make sure everything goes smoothly
Home Buyer – House Hunting Guide
1. Internet – Public MLS Site, Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow. If you see homes in these sources that interest you, email the MLS #’s to me and I will email the MLS information back to you.
2. Newspaper Ads or Real Estate Magazines: If you see homes in these sources that interest you, call me with the details and I will get the address and M.L.S. information for you.
3. For Sale Signs: If you see for sale signs by any company on homes that interest you, write down all the information, ie. street address, company name, agent name and phone number, call me and I will get the price and MLS. information for you.
4. Open Houses: When you visit a home held open by another Realtor or builder, state that you are working with me. If the home interests you, call me immediately.
5. For Sale By Owners: Feel free to call them or I will call on your behalf. Today, many For Sale By Owners are open to co-operating with Buyers Agents.
6. Do Your Homework: Study the lists and listings I send you. Drive by and check out the neighborhoods. If you want to see inside any of the homes, call me and I will make arrangements for us to view the inside.
7. Information and Questions: If you need specific information not contained on the MLS. listing, call me and I will speak to the listing agent on your behalf.
ERA John Hausam, Realtors
Contact me now.
Call Wayne at 918-645-1470
or by email.
[contact-form-7 id=”1874″ title=”Contact form 1″]